At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Benefits* Medical * Dental
* Vision * 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities* Maintain new- and used- vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keep new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Clean driveway and sidewalks. * Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Make key tags for vehicles. * Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications* Ability to complete assigned tasks
* Self-starter with ability to work well as part of a team or independently
* Positive attitude and can-do mentality
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: La Crosse, WI (54601)