Mike Anderson Chevrolet of Merrillville, a 7 time GM Dealer of the Year award winner, is seeking an Loaner Car Representative to come be a part of an efficient and profitable dealership.
Mike Anderson Chevrolet is the #1 Chevrolet dealership in Indiana and we pride ourselves with our award-winning Mark of Excellence World Class Technicians and nationally ranked corvette specialists.Benefits:
* 401k with company match * Full Medical
* Dental Insurance * Vacation Time
* Holiday Pay * Sick Pay
* Aggressive Compensation Plan * Paid Continuous Training
* Dealer Discounts * Strong Community Involvement with Red Cross, Salvation Army and American Cancer Society
* Large facility with premier location Responsibilities:
* Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed
* Services vehicles with gas, oil, and water
* Shuttle vehicles and customers off premises
* Maintain, coordinate, and facilitate the loaner car fleet.
* Check in and check out loaner cars, conducting thorough walk-arounds with the customer, noting condition, fuel level, and mileage.
* Keep the loaner fleet clean, and properly maintained, and parked in an orderly and organized manor.
* Check alignments and tire conditions in the Service drive as vehicles are coming in for service. Advise customers on the status of the alignments and tire conditions.
* Generally assist with moving vehicles, aiding the Service Advisors with their day-to-day responsibilities, answer overflow service calls, and maintaining the Service Lane.
Requirements: * Organized and ambitious self-starter.
* Team player * Hard worker Energetic
* Motivated * Punctual
* Clean and professional * Must be willing to submit to a background check & drug screen prior to employment.
Location/Region: Merrillville, IN (46410)