At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Benefits * Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities * Clean, wax, polish, and detail vehicles for redelivery to guests after being repaired in the body shop.
* Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service.
* Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment.
* Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion.
* Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization.
* Assist with the parts department, ensuring the automotive body technicians have the parts they need to complete repairs.
* Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
* Positive attitude and can-do mentality
* Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Winona, MN (55987)