Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
Special Skills Officer Northern Virginia
The primary function of a Specialized Skills Officer is to collaborate with a team of intelligence professionals in support of HUMINT operations against priority targets. Candidates will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of classified and open source databases. Successful Specialized Skills Officers will identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, drive HUMINT operations through written products and briefings, and empower core collectors by producing detailed targeting packages.
- Review operational traffic for intelligence leads
- Draft comprehensive targeting packages in support of the client’s objectives
- Engage operational components within the customer organization to address targeting requirements and develop new leads for operational exploitation
- Conduct detailed searches on items of operational interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components.
- Proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases in support of the client’s mandate to acquire foreign intelligence
- Experience related to intelligence research and targeting work is required
- Prior experience in supporting HUMINT operations or familiarity with the Intelligence Community and its objectives
- Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must, as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated regional and/or functional expertise or a working knowledge of geographic regions of interest to the United States
Vaxcom is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.