Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Apprentice Technician is a training position to become an Automotive Technician and associates must be able to safely operate shop equipment, and demonstrate the ability to learn and repeat basic mechanical repairs.
Individuals selected for this position receive hands on training by a journeyman.
* Performs multi-point inspection * Advises service consultants of additional work
* Inspect fluid levels * Check air pressure of tires
* Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil
* Add coolant to radiator * Replace oil and air filters
* Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs needed
Qualifications We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
Prior experience as a lube tech, technician's helper or apprentice
Valid driver's license Lifting Requirements:
Up to 50 pounds
Constant bending, reaching, standing, walking.
Frequent carrying, kneeling, pushing, pulling.
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)