Are you an EXPERIENCED General Sales Manager with outstanding customer service skills and sales abilities?
An established North Suburban automotive dealership needs an experienced Full-time General Sales Manager who has a proven track record of sales success with superior customer service skills.
If you are energetic, goal-oriented, self-motivated and a great communicator who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced team environment, please forward your resume.
Job duties for the General Sales Manager include:
- Creating the annual dealership sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the new-and-used sales departments.
- Meeting with vehicle sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits.
- Hiring and monitoring the performance of the department managers, holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Overseeing standards for displaying and merchandising both new and used vehicles as well as reviewing and initialing all promotions before they are finalized.
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of new and used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Attending to customer complaints, ensuring that a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained.
- Auditing all appraisals of trade-in vehicles.
Location/Region: Gurnee, IL