Perks of the Job:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision);health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchaseplan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees
• Current and unencumbered license topractice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assignedto work by the Company.
• Minimum of one (1) year of experienceas a registered nurse
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliabletransportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
• Previous home health or hospiceexperience
As a home health nurse with us, you will provideone on one skilled nursing care and treatment to patients in their home using acomprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and apreferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have theopportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, topromote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition tothe support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.