: US-VT-Manchester Village# of Openings
: SpaPosition Type
: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status
: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Are you inspired by luxury and tradition? We are. And we're surrounded by it every day. Connect with our history while simultaneously building the future of quintessential resort travel at The Equinox Resort & Spa. We are a team that often celebrates 20+ years of continual employment for our associates. People don't just come to work here, they stay ... and grow.
Our luxury property has a long tradition of providing unique experiences and genuine hospitality to prominent historical figures as well as individuals, families, couples and groups for over 200 years. Our employment opportunities run the gamut from part time and on call positions to long-term roles offering unlimited growth and advancement. Living and working in beautiful southern Vermont is a dream for many that can be achieved at The Equinox Resort & Spa.
We seek staff with a passion for travel, local food and drink and a spa-inspired lifestyle with a demonstrated team-oriented approach to work and life. We offer competitive wages, on-the-job training, benefits and perks and privileges including a FREE shift meal in our caf, flexible scheduling, competitively-priced insurance coverages, paid time off, FREE uniform, FREE parking and so much more.
Join the first luxury resort in HEI Hotels & Resorts' portfolio - The Equinox - A Luxury Collection Golf Resort & Spa. Apply today!Overview
Assist guests with arrival and departure from spa, while providing positive guests experiences. Assure cleanliness of Spa Locker Rooms, Relaxation Area, and Pool Area. Make sure there is a sufficient amount of clean towels, robes and sheets.Responsibilities
- Stock locker room with appropriate amenities such as towels and robes.
- Empty carts of soiled linen and trash.
- Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Make sure glass doors & mirrors are clean.
- Ensure guests have been given the robes, towels, slippers and more that will enhance their experience.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push carts up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to stand and move throughout spa and continuously perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Location/Region: Manchester, VT (05254)