- In house training to help start your career path to becoming a technician.
- Unlimited income potential for a highly motivated person to make commission on top of hourly rate.
- Fun and challenging work environment.
- Perform general automotive maintenance, identify potential problems, and perform preventative maintenance.
- Repair of various makes and models
- Routine Inspections/Maintenance and System Diagnostics
- Ability to work with minimal work direction, and communicate effectively with customers and service advisors
- Obtain information, keep accurate records, and complete the necessary paperwork
- Must be able to adapt to varying tasks according to changing volume and business needs
- Verify complaints, follow diagnostic procedures, perform checks and make the necessary repairs to vehicles
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must have big motor and be willing to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented
- Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Bell Honda is a fun and challenging environment with huge opportunities for high compensation as well as job growth. We are a back to back Honda President Award winners for years 2015 and 2016 which is only given to the top 10% of the Honda stores in the nation for sales volume and customer satisfaction. We are 100% home grown meaning that all of our managers have been promoted into their current positions! There are no other stores that can claim that. We sell 350-400 cars a month both new and used. Our sales consultants have the ability to sell new and used vehicles. Our award winning service department enjoys 10% RO customer growth 3 years running. We are very excited that our biggest problem is that we have too many customers coming to see us that we need to add staff to continue delivering award winning service. Our collision center Bell Collision is one of the largest body shops in the valley and processes over 800k in sales every month! We are able to maintain those numbers because we are fortunate enough to have 10 DRP's that help us drive business every day. If you are looking to work for a fun, challenging and highly profitable company that is always growing then you found the right place. Whether you are a service technician or service writer, a sales person or a sales manager, even a body tech or a body shop estimator this could be the best place for you and your family to finally have the fun and make the money you deserve. Please reach out and see about joining our award winning team!
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ