The Holiday Inn Express hotel located in Hummelstown is hiring for room attendants and looking to hire immediately!
We are looking to hire multiple room attendants to start training in housekeeping before our busy season starts. Please see the job details below and submit your resume. We would like to do an interview this week! **Housekeeping experience not necessary as we will train the right person**
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms overhead, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout the entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in the guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must have the ability to communicate in English.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Can communicate well with guests.
Must be willing to pitch in and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms overhead to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: