United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success.
This position is for a Manager, Aftermarket Strategy & Growth professional with significant experience. Implements market research and analytics strategies for Aftermarket business. Consults with product and service segment leaders regarding market and business intelligence data to provide recommendations and develop strategies.
Assess market and industry conditions and define / implement strategies to capture growth, including:
- Doing assessments of overall market to identify risks and opportunities
- Establishing case for change, draft strategy, and complete business model
- Working collaboratively across functions and business units to ensure strategy is fully aligned
- Working with customers to understand their needs and ensure strategies will be effective in market
- Getting buy in of leaders and stakeholders to strategies defined
- Establishing / negotiating new partnerships
- Implementing new internal and external digital tools to support strategies
- Creating structure to facilitate cross-business sharing of opportunities and best practices
- Analytics / Business / Financial Acumen
- Internal and external communication with key stakeholders
- Negotiation Skills
- Focus on results – getting deals across the finish line
- Gaining stakeholder alignment and support
- Team working
- Knowledge / experience in aviation aftermarket
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms
Location/Region: Charlotte, NC (28217)