United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The AMS (Air Management Systems) Business Unit is seeking an experienced, energetic, well-organized individual possessing excellent project management skills.
- Drive the execution of cost reduction ideas to closure.
- Challenge current unfavorable material and labor costs by partnering with other areas of the organization such as supply chain, operations, engineering and program.
- Generate and participate in internal and external value engineering events as well as support negotiation strategies with supply chain and program office.
- Drive compliance to design-to-cost targets
- Provide project savings reports
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience, or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain disciplines preferred
- CPIM or PMP certifications a plus
- SAP experience preferred
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 year
Collins Aerospace is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that Collins Aerospace never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms
Location/Region: Windsor Locks, CT (06096)