United States of America
HNC12: Customer Services - Monroe 4115 Corporate Center Drive, Monroe, NC, 28110 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our customers are at the core of our business. And meeting each of their unique needs is the key to our success. The Customer & Account Management organization plays a critical role at Collins Aerospace both internally and externally. We provide executive-level support to major original equipment manufacturers and defense customers, and support our Strategic Business Units (SBUs) by augmenting key relationships and maintaining an excellent customer experience. Internally, we develop and support our SBUs by strategically planning and capturing future growth opportunities while ensuring customer satisfaction. If you want to advance your career while contributing to a vision that helps our customers redefine the aerospace industry, then consider landing here!
This position manages a team of intermediate or experienced professionals in Manufacturing Operations. Establishes objectives and guidelines for managing and monitoring cell performance and productivity. Directs scheduling and sequencing of work, as well as production innovation to optimize production.
• Manages a team of cell leaders to ensure all quality related items are complete and documented.
• Directs cost reduction and process improvement to ensure efficiency of operations and cost effectiveness.
• Directs scheduling to meet production schedules.
• Sets the sequencing of work, such as build and delivery, to optimize productivity.
• Leads materials and logistics problem resolution to ensure availability of materials and smooth operations.
• Manages multiple cells' performance and productivity to maximize productivity.
• Directs production innovation, including additive manufacturing, to enhance production capabilities.
• Liaises with customers to understand customer needs and issues and ensure that the customers receive satisfactory standards of services.
• Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant.
• Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), maintenance, plant engineering, scheduling and personnel.
• Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function.
• Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
• Includes activities that cannot be attributed to a defined Operations discipline.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms
Location/Region: Monroe, NC (28111)