United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
The Senior Program Manager – PW800 manages a small Commercial engine program with accountability for all aspects of the program such as delivery, quality, cost, schedule and proposal negotiations. The Senior Program Manager develops and implements strategy, presents to all levels of management and uses effective problem solving skills to drive results.
- Owns and develops key elements of tactical and operational plans for program management.
- Develops business plans, proposals, and projections based on analysis of program metrics and status.
- Drives and monitors Earned Value performance to ensure optimal program performance and progress.
- Establishes robust control and reporting systems to monitor progress of programs against plans, EV targets, and other metrics.
- Liaises with program leaders and customers in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes including coordinating preparations of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operating budgets, specifications and financial conditions of contracts.
- Develops and drives program management initiatives to maintain or exceed contracted gross margin on programs.
- Ensures alignment with the customer program objectives.
- Manages EV calculations, planning, and data deliverables for all program phases from inception through completion.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution
- In the absence of a degree, 14 amount of years is required.
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experienceOR
- Advance degree and 7 years of relevant experienceOR
- In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US Citizen
- Seasoned program manager with experience in Business, Operations or Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Business with 5+ years of Program Management or Operations Management
- Advanced degree with 3+ years of Program Management experience
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Ability to buy an additional week of vacation
- Employee scholar program
- Funding of courses for pursuing approved certifications
- Annual Merit and performance review
- Numerous paths for advancement – both within team you join and outside
- UTFlex program consideration
- Primary CareTake leave
- Parental Leave
- And More!!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms
Location/Region: Windsor Locks, CT (06096)