Keep people moving.
Transform the auto industry by creating an exceptional experience that values individuals AND grows leaders while delivering profitable growth for all.
· Create a “blow your mind, gotta tell my friends about you” guest experience.
· Grow and inspire our team through humility-based servant leadership.
· Treat our guests and each other with integrity and respect.
· Have passion for what we do within our business.
· Promote giving back to the community.
ONE TEAM. ONE PLAN. ONE GOAL. ONE DAHL!
WHAT’S YOUR JOB?
Title: Express Technician
Main responsibilities and contributions:
· Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to work Saturdays
· Ability to understand basic charts and graphs
· Must have good communications skills
· Perform specified maintenance repair work on vehicles in accordance to our process
· Explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors
· Continually stay abreast of manufacturer certifications
WHAT DOES A GOOD JOB LOOK LIKE?
Performance metrics for this position:
· To perform an oil change, tire rotation and inspection within 20 minutes
· Having minimal mistakes while doing oil changes
· Following the process each and every time and not cutting any corners
· Replacing all tools when your shift ends so the next crew can find them
· Keep the pit and lube area clean at all times
· Having no lot accidents while employed with Dahl
· Making sure we are doing a battery test with every vehicle
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a contributing, committed team member at Dahl Automotive, you can expect to be supported and challenged to your greatest potential in your career. All team members have opportunity to grow within Dahl Automotive – to grow in your position, to grow your level of responsibility and authority, to grow in your leadership development, to grow your income potential, and to grow your influence. All team members can also expect an annual review of performance, as compared to the specific expectations outlined in this document. During that annual review of performance, team members can also expect a conversation about compensation. There may be times, based on individual and company performance and profitability, as well as other applicable metrics, that pay increases may be warranted during that time.
Dahl team members also have access to discounted programs through the YMCA, Snap Fitness, and Verizon Wireless. Non-sales team members are eligible for the vehicle sales and ABRA referral program. We also empower our team members to take care of our guests, through our Team Member Empowerment Program. Dahl Automotive encourages team members to Live Our Values (LOV) through our LOV card program. Human Resources can discuss any of these programs with any team member, if there are questions.
In addition, all full-time (30+ hours per week) team members are also eligible for the following benefits, which are subject to change during the annual renewal of benefits process for each benefit. Human Resources can discuss any of these benefits with team members, if there are questions.