Kudzu staffing is now taking applications for experienced CDL Class A Driver. Must have a valid driver's license, pass a background check and pass a drug test.Qualified applicants must have at least 1 year experience driving. Must be able to drive a Manual- 10 speed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Drives delivery vehicle and/or truck-trailer combination to transport material to customer sites. CDL driver operates vehicle weighing 26,000 lbs. or greater GVWR; vehicle 26,000 lbs. or greater towing a trailer that may exceed 10,000 lbs
* Assists customers with unloading material safely and accurately, taking precautions to protect product and customer property
* Required to use a hand-held device, except while driving, to ensure compliance with DVIR and HOS
* Verifies order details and maintain log of deliveries, including amounts and/or weights, mileage and locations of deliveries. Check items against invoice to ensure accuracy of order
* Acts as customer service liaison. Handles customer concerns and helps to resolve issues as they arise
* Maintains service logs and pre/post trip inspection procedures
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 21+ years of age, a valid Class A CDL license. A minimum of one (1) year of driving experience. Two (2) years CDL driving experience preferred. Must be able to pass MVR report and obtain a DOT medical card. Forklift certification is a plus.
PLEASE APPLY WITH UPDATED RESUME.
Whether you are looking for employment or looking for staff, Kudzu Staffing is dedicated to providing exceptional staffing services. At Kudzu, recruiters and account representatives are synonymous with one another to guarantee a seamless hiring process. Our recruiters form honest, reliable partnerships with applicants and clients alike so we can keep our promise to match the most qualified candidates available. Let us show you the Kudzu difference. At Kudzu, We’ve got you covered!