General Purpose of the Position
We are a fast-paced consumer finance company that services indirect auto financing contracts for credit challenged customers. The Loan Processor will be responsible for reviewing and verifying automobile loan applications and communicating with loan applicants and dealerships regarding loan application process.
- Communicate and interact with loan applicants through process of funding by conducting interviews, employment and residence verification.
- Review and process loan applications, clarify and obtain additional information as needed.
- Verify loan application information by ordering credit, employment and earnings reports; mail verification forms; contact verification sources.
- Create and maintain loan applications files and database.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer loan information.
- Other duties as may be needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Experience with automotive contracts a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and Word, and an aptitude for learning new programs
- Effective communication and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Highly disciplined and organized, with critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to work independently as well with others
- Must be a multi-tasker; self-starter
Salary will depend on experience.
Location/Region: Camarillo, CA (93011)