Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HRconnect@radiuspharm.com. Click here
to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here
to navigate Radius Healths Pay Transparency Policy.Associate Director, Patient Access
Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
Market Access Account ManagementOverview
Positively impacting generations of families is contingent upon patient access to our medicines. The Associate Director, Patient Access is responsible for helping to ensure that appropriate patients have access to the Radius portfolio of products. This includes mastery of the patient fulfillment journey and thorough knowledge of the market access landscape. The Associate Director, Patient Access is a leadership and customer facing role; both internal and external. Responsibilities
- Orchestrates patient activation through leading and directing collaborative partners as driven by data
- Develops, fosters and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders including internal as well as external (i.e.; specialty pharmacies, health care systems, and health care providers).
- Acts as case managers through the patient journey in support of patient activation
- Educates external stakeholders on patient journey fulfillment processes
- Collaborates with Radius customer support services to optimize patient access
- Performs business analysis and insight for strategic planning of pull thru
- Proactively identifies, develops and collaborates on solutions cross functionally in support of market access pull through
- Consults with external customers and vendors to build and improve patient access
- Serve as functional expert of patient access to design, facilitate and deliver internal training and marketing resources
- Provide direction, guidance and feedback on skill development of pull thru with clinical sales specialist and regional sales managers
- Attend and consult at Industry Events and meetings
- Ensures all activities are consistent with all regulations, laws and company compliance policies.
- 4-year degree required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in market access, specialty pharmacy, or support services. Prior specialty sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge/expertise of national & regional payors and understanding of utilization management criteria, prior authorizations and medical policies.
- Demonstrates understanding of Health Systems related to disease product formulary
- Demonstrated leadership experiences that shape the impact of change across boundaries. Prior people management experience preferred
- Must have experiences that demonstrate influencing without authority for change in behavior
- Must have strong sense of self-motivation/initiative, excellent decision-making judgment, strong team/collaboration skills (across functions) and the ability to learn and adapt to an ambiguous environment in order to overcome obstacles.
- Ability to lead in complex, cross functional teams and build strategic long-term partnerships.
- Effective communication, presentation in both the breadth and depth of patient access.
- Strong business analytic skills and ability to effectively analyze metrics to assess progress against objectives.
- Must live within 45 minutes of a major airport and willing to travel 50% to 75% of the time.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)