Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HRconnect@radiuspharm.com. Click here
to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here
to navigate Radius Healths Pay Transparency Policy.Sr. Financial Analyst, Pipeline Finance
Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
The Sr Financial Analyst Pipeline Finance provides financial support across the R&D & Technical Operations functions. This role will play a key role in providing analytical support to the Pipeline Finance TeamResponsibilities
- Provide support to Accounting for accruals across Pipeline & Technical Operations on a monthly basis, including calculations, analyses and SOX documentation.
- Partner with the Accounting department to ensure that all commercial inventory is properly stated
- Provide cross functional assistance in R&D and Technical Operations with all financial aspects of contracts and purchase orders
- Support all financial budgeting/forecasting cycles and provide actual vs budget/forecast reporting for Manufacturing, Quality, & Facilities
- Provide analytical and reporting support to Sr Dir Pipeline Finance, creating reports and analyses for R&D and Technical Operations Leadership Teams
- Provide financial analysis to Corporate FP&A in support of monthly/quarterly reporting
- Additional ad-hoc projects as needed
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Frequent travel required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required, preferably a major in Finance or Accounting.
- 3 - 5 years of industry experience, preferably in Biotech/Pharma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Analytical self-starter with a high emphasis on teamwork, timeliness, and quality of work.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e., Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions.
Location/Region: Waltham, MA (02451)