Receive orders, generally in person, for rentals or loaner vehicles. May describe available options, compute costs, and accept payment. This will be a part-time or full-time position.Responsibilities
- Greet customers and discuss the type, quality and quantity of merchandise sought for rental.
- Compute charges for rentals or services and receive payments.
- Answer telephones to provide information and receives orders.
- Provide information about rental items, such as availability, operation or description.
- Rent vehicles, arrange for provision of services to customers and accept returns.
- Inspect and adjust rental items to meet needs of customer.
- Explain rental fees, policies and procedures.
- Prepare rental forms, obtaining customer signature and other information, such as required licenses.
- Keep detailed records of transactions and customer information.
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of vehicles rented.
- Recommend and provide advice on a wide variety of products and services.
- Receive orders for services, such as rentals, repairs.
- Prepare merchandise for display for rental.
- Advise customers on use and care of vehicles.
- Receive, examine and assess damage on vehicle to be altered, cleaned, stored, or repaired.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:Education:
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Enthusiastic - Ability to bring energy to the performance of a task.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Assertiveness - Ability to act in a self-confident manner to facilitate completion of a work assignment or to defend a position or idea.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): RequiredLanguage:
Fluent in English/Spanish required.Experience:
1+ years of experience in Customer ServiceComputer Skills:
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and office equipment such as fax, phone, scanner and calculator.
Location/Region: Miami, FL (33169)