We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join our growing team. Hard work, determination and customer satisfaction are why Reynolds' Subaru has been on Hamburg Cove for over 160 years.
The Reynolds' Family has been helping customers fulfill their transportation needs.
We started with hand-built horse drawn carriages back in 1859 and now, 6 generations later, we are a new Subaru dealer, specializing in Subaru’s, but also sell and service all makes and models of preowned vehicles.
Please come see our brand-new facility with tiled and heated shop floors, where all state-of-the-art equipment and shop tools are provided for you to achieve success. What We Offer* 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
* Medical, Dental and Vision * Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time * Paid training
* Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
* Work-life balance * Growth opportunities
Responsibilities* Maintain inventory consistent with the requirements of the various departments
* Monitor and adjusts inventory * Guarantee all parts are properly tagged
* help with stock orders * Work closely with service manager and parts manager to ensure timely turnaround of parts needed
* Provides technical assistance when necessary
* Develop and enforce guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Adhere to safety protocols * Maintain a professional appearance
Qualifications* Some experience parts department
* Technical automotive knowledge * Computer literacy
* Good communication skills * Customer service skills
* Basic understanding of inventory and reporting
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Old Lyme, CT (06371)