At Broad Reach, we are committed to an environment where those we serve are always treated with respect and dignity.
Our employees are our most valuable resource, and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity.
Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity in all that we do.
If you have an interest in healthcare and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K + match * Paid time off and Vacation
* Voluntary Disability, Home, and Auto Insurance
* Paid parental leave * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Sick Days
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Potential Relocation Funds and Resources
* Discounted Housing options Responsibilities* Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompany them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year)
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
* Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: North Chatham, MA (02650)