Here at Transition Home Healthcare, we know that our team of professionals are the best in the industry!
We also understand the key to providing our patients with the best healthcare experience and individual health outcomes, is our team and we are dedicated to giving them an outstanding work experience! Due to growth, we are looking for Per-Visit PHYSICAL THERAPISTS to join our teams in the EAST/NORTHEAST (Crosby, Baytown, Summerwood, I-10 East Channelview/Northshore, and more!
). Benefits* Very competitive pay * 401(k) with company match.
Responsibilities* Facilitation of rehabilitation of patients with emotional, physical or mental disabilities
* Implementation of physical therapy care plans
* Coordination of care with entire care team
* Educating patients and family members
* Preparing timely, complete and accurate clinical notes
* Communicating effectively with patients, caregivers, healthcare providers, office support and other care team members
Qualifications * Physical Therapist in the State of Texas
* Home Health experience highly preferred
* Knowledge of Home Health regulations and general healthcare compliance
* Ability to handle physical workload. Good driving record.
* (Preferred but not required) Experience with KanTime and/or Kinnser (WellSky) EMR
* Truly cares for people and will go above and beyond to provide outstanding patient care
* Love flexibility that allows you to do your best work while enjoying great quality of life
* Has a passion for therapy and teaching
* Has outstanding communication skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
* Who is autonomous and self-motivated * Believes in a team approach to problem solving and care
* Freely shares their ideas and visions and stands up for what they believe in
* Loves having a positive impact on patient's lives
Transition Home Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Crosby, TX (77532)