Responsible for all output associated with Financial, Planning & Analysis (FP&A) including but not limited to annual budget preparation, monthly forecasts, strategic planning, management reporting, and special projects. Must have Generic Pharma Experience.
· Manages one or all of the following: budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting. Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met. Develops and monitors KPIs for evaluating accuracy and completeness of customer and product data
· Reviews and approves balance sheet account analysis, statement of cash flows and supporting schedules and standard consolidated reporting packs.
· Directs other special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management. Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages and pro forma analyses for senior management.
· Coordinates research, development and preparation of accounting policy and procedures, as required.
· Manages special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
· Performs other duties as assigned, SAP Knowledge a huge plus.
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business-related field.
· Requires a minimum of six years related experience.
· Must have Generic Pharma Experience.
· Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents.
· Ability to effectively interact with management, employees, auditors, etc. and respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
· Ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications.
· Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients and senior management.
· Ability to motivate and work collaboratively with business partners, key employees, senior management, and client groups on various projects.
· Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
· Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
· This position conducts complex financial/business analysis, including the preparation of complex reports.
· Broad, in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), concepts as well as International Accounting Standards.
· Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and work streams.
Strong work ethic and adaptable.
Location/Region: East Brunswick, NJ