At Freeway Ford Truck Sales we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Freeway Ford Truck Sales is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401K Responsibilities* Proactively identify and engage prospective truck-fleets and provide help/direction to any customer that can benefit from our services.
* Explain product performance, application and benefits to prospects.
* Describe all optional equipment, bodies and rigging available for customer purchase.
* Perform high-quality, professional and knowledgeable presentation/demonstration of medium-duty, heavy-duty and severe service trucks.
* Overcome objections, close sales and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
* Assist customers by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses to provide appropriate recommendations.
* Build strong rapport and life-long relationships with customers.
* Report objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses to the Sales Director.
* Actively use and update the Client Relationship Management System (CRM).
Qualifications* Previous manager experienced preferred
* Knowledgeable in buying/selling at auction
* Managing inventory * Proven ability to meet sales quotas
* Self-motivated with a high level of integrity
* Enthusiastic, high energy personality
* Professional demeanor and ability to negotiate pricing
* Display outgoing, friendly disposition while handling objections and negotiating pricing
* Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing, similar degree or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lyons, IL (60534)