ABRA Auto Body, a division of Dahl Automotive, is opening soon in Winona!
In this hybrid role, you will work as a Painter and Body Technician.
Responsibilities will include a variety, such as:
- Refinish all assigned vehicles, following the written repair order and ABRA’s operational excellence processes.
- Prepares spray-out panels to determine blend needs.
- Performs all refinish procedures according to factory specifications and ABRA policies.
- Ensures all formulations, preparations, top coating and curing meet OEM recommended standards for proper application sequence, timing and materials usage.
- Repair and restore vehicles to pre-accident condition, following the written repair order and ABRA’s operational excellence process.
- Approaches repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail to avoid waste and rework later in the process. De-trims and assembles vehicles, putting parts on parts carts. Performs pre-pulls to make repair versus replace decisions.
- Assists in identifying and sourcing parts as necessary. Use good judgment in determining when damaged parts can be safely repaired for cost and cycle-time savings.
- Performs quality repairs without passing on defects.
In this full-time position, you will be eligible for all Dahl Automotive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with automatic company contribution, disability insurance, life insurance, accident insurance, cancer insurance, critical illness insurance, pet insurance, identity theft protection, paid time off and more!