Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. The Systems Integrator is responsible for providing expertise in enterprise architecture, infrastructure, applications, databases, IT services, governance and business process. The Systems Integrator will partner with the development and security team to successfully communicate, collaborate, design and implement a robust cloud solution that supports continuous development and integration.
- Brings together component subsystems to operate as a coordinated whole while enhancing user experience and optimizing lifecycle costs
- Identifies, analyzes, plans, coordinates, schedules, designs, tests, and deploys complex IT solutions
- Maps key functional and non-functional requirements with optimal IT solutions
- Integrates vendor software applications
- Leads engineering activities across multiple software and hardware baselines throughout the solution lifecycle to meet engineering, testing, security, fielding and sustainment needs
- Develops roadmaps and defines requirements for emerging needs
Demonstrated experience with leading software development projects
Demonstrated experience with client-specific project management framework
Demonstrated knowledge of cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack)
Demonstrated knowledge of Linux and/or Windows environments
Demonstrated knowledge of security and compliance best practices
Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Location/Region: Dhs, VA