$30.00 to $35.00 hourly
There is an opening for a Financial Analyst at a fast-growing, dynamic team via Accountemps —the Financial Analyst will be a key business partner in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. This Financial Analyst role is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity and is located in the Princeton, New Jersey, area. If you want to conduct financial modeling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans, this Financial Analyst position may be right for you. The Financial Analyst will also be tasked with advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for management.
- Flexible individual comfortable with large amounts of information and adept at managing expectations
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Inspect performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Power monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Support contacts in Accounting and Operations to execute business plans
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Edit and manage forecasting reports
- Discover the root causes of internal and external facts that are influencing performance and outcomes
- Facilitate effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Budget forecasting experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Go-to-market experience or experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools experience a plus
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location/Region: Princeton, NJ