Signing Bonus - $1,000 payable after 90 days of employment
● Set up and operate a variety of equipment while working on machined parts to close tolerances from complex drawings in a low volume, precision production environment.
● Set up and operate precision cylindrical and surface grinding machines. Machine operation is performed both manually and automatically.
● Work from blueprints to set up and operate vertical, horizontal, tube and hones.
● Work to close tolerances with complex drawings.
● Performs additional duties as assigned.
● High School Graduate or equivalent.
● 3 years experience with a variety of equipment including cylindrical and surface grinders and hones.
● Demonstrated ability to work to close tolerances on a variety of parts.
● Able to stand for long periods of time, while bending and twisting.
● CNC grind experience a plus.
● Manual machining experience a plus.
US Citizenship / Permanent Resident Required Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Location/Region: Liverpool, NY