Immediate need for XimpliPay Payment Relationships Vice President + $250 signing Bonus!Â
SALARY: $80,000+ annually (depending on qualifications)
Position is located in Clearwater, FL. Relocation assistance is available.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of professionalism, be able to multi task and balance various projects and deadlines. They will manage employees and have the proficiencies for maintaining the company credit card processing infrastructure.Â Their day-to-day responsibilities are planning, implementing, managing and controlling financial-related activities of the company regarding credit card processing. They will also drive all efforts to capture and grow business.Â This position will execute a solution-oriented approach toward the untapped potential in merchant referral fees, providing frictionless service to our merchants. Experience in a software/technology industry preferred.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All facets or the day-to-day operations
- Possess a high level of familiarity (5 years minimum) with Merchant Services Retails and Card not Present product and services as well as a general familiarity with those provided by others in the market
- Act as a liaison to the existing credit card processing partners for relationship concerns, contracts, and negotiations
- Work with our processing partners to establish an ISO/Payment Facilitator relationship
- Educate/Train co-workers or managers in proper ISO/Payment Facilitation concepts, processes, systems, and risk management
- Manage an appropriate team of staff or outside vendors to provide the serviced needed for ISO/Payment Facilitation
- Collaborate with other department managers and team members to identify improvements, recommend solutions, and accomplish business goals in the payments space-there will be emphasis on helping to commercialize the payment offering
- Work in partnership with our customer (merchants) to address concerns or to develop solutions as necessary
- Understanding of Payments Infrastructure and connectivity methods including APIs and SDKs
- Responsible for analysis of the credit card processing portfolios
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the payments industry, including rends, business processes, best practices, financial measurements, performance indicators and key competitors
- Plan workloads, work flows, deadlines, work objective, and time utilization with staff, contractors, and vendors; creates detailed project plans
- Spend up to 25% of work time in the field and effectively plan travel as required
- Create new partnerships and strengthen existing relationships
- Minimum of 5 years experience in payments industry required
- Experience in software/technology industry preferred
- Advanced knowledge in the payment facilitator model
- BS/BA in Business or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong negotiation, management, and leadership skills
- Employee must be able to work in a very high-paced environment with multiple deadlines. Drive all efforts to capture and grow business.Â Extensive customer and client contact is required.Â
- Ability to travel (local and state frequently) continental U.S. occasionally
If this sounds like you, please reply below and include your resume.
XimpliPay conducts pre-employment background and prior employment verification once an offer of employment is extended.
About Us: XimpliPay is an affiliate of MidAtlantic Finance (MAF).Â XimpliPay was established in 2017, to provide a suite of payment technology products to simplify the payment industry while integrating full reporting analytics for real-time payment tracking.
MAF has spent over 25 years becoming the premier non-prime finance source in the automotive industry and has over 250 team members between our headquarters in Clearwater, FL and our sales and servicing center in Houston TX.Â
Location/Region: Phoenix, AZ