Coordinator, Henderson Regional Campus
Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Adult and Regional Education
The Coordinator assists in managing the daily operations at Henderson Regional Campus, recruits and assists prospective students, partners with community leaders, and advises Integrated Studies students.
• Serve as the on-site coordinator of the Henderson Regional Campus, to include assisting with day-to-day operations.
• Assist prospective students with admissions activities and curriculum planning; provide guidance to students regarding services, programs, policies, procedures, and other university related issues.
• Serve as an academic advisor for students enrolled in the Integrated Studies program and provide quality advising and academic services.
• Take an active role in recruitment, community groups, and public relations activities at the Henderson campus in order to solidify community partnerships and meet various enrollment goals.
• Coordinate various events hosted at the Henderson campus and/or community college partner campus.
• Collaborate with the local community college partner to recruit and provide a seamless transition for new transfer students.
• Assist with class scheduling and Interactive Television activities.
• Collaborate with Center for Adult and Regional Education staff, as well as other faculty and staff members at MSU on various initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Madisonville and Henderson campuses.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• One year of experience in community service or an educational setting.
• Effective communication skills.
• Understanding of university curriculum
• Must be competent in Microsoft Office
• Experience working with the public.
• Graduate degree preferred.
Salary Range $32,000- $34,000
Location/Region: Henderson, KY (42420)