HOLZ MOTORS is Wisconsin's Largest Retail New Chevrolet Sales Dealership. Our dealership has been family owned and operated for all 100 plus years.
We have 2 locations in the state of Wisconsin. We offer growth and development within along with advancement opportunities.
Our mission is to lead the market in sales volume through honesty and integrity while maintaining our high standards in customer service.
We are one of the largest supporters of community events and programs within the surrounding areas.
We are hiring a Wholesale Parts Sales Consultant to assist in handling incoming phone sales and orders for our continually growing wholesale business!
The ideal candidate should have GM parts experience and wholesale experience is a plus.
Car enthusiasts and/or mechanically inclined individuals are always a plus as well. The position is Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 5pm.
What We Offer
* Competitive Pay Plan with a base salary
* Medical and Dental Plan- up to 75% Employer contribution
* $5k of Employer paid life insurance * Ancillary insurance products- life w/ will prep services, disability, critical illness, accident
* Employee Assistance Program * 401k plan and Profit Sharing
* Paid Holiday and Vacation * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Over 100 years Family Owned and Operated
* Large Cheverolet Inventory * One of the Largest and Oldest Retail New Chevrolet Dealership in the State
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedules
* No Saturdays!! * Local event tickets- Brewers, Packers, Museum, Zoo
* Proud community supports of the Milwaukee Museum and Milwaukee Zoo
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities:
* Handle incoming sales orders over the phone
* Process order & bill to customer * Customer follow-up
* Prospect new clients and maintain current customer base
Qualifications * Must have GM parts department experience
* Wholesale parts experience is a plus * Great communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to multi-task with high organizational skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills * Must be computer proficient
* Pre-employment background check and drug screen
* Valid Driver’s License with clean record
We are an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
Location/Region: Hales Corners, WI (53130)