Nurse Next Door is a growing Home Health Agency based in Camden, Delaware that offers its employees the opportunity to create their own schedules, work at their own pace and make caregiving a career.
We are a team of passionate individuals who are known for the great care we provide our team and our clients.
* Our core purpose is Making Lives Better
* We believe in happier aging and providing our clients the opportunity to do things they thought they could never do again
Nurse Next Door operates out of Dover, DE, but we service the entire state.
You are only required to come to the office for two days of paid orientation training.
After the orientation is completed, you work in your respected county.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) ready to join our team. We pay based on experience (your certification date).We offer:
* Flexible Scheduling * Full Time, Part Time and PRN Positions available!
* PTO Accrual after you've worked 90 days with us
* Health/Travel Stipends for Full Time and Part Time employees
* Mileage Reimbursement * Uniforms
* Bonus Opportunities * Continued growth opportunities
* Shift hours vary depending on client needs but a minimum of 3 hours and up to 12-hour visits available
Requirements: * Must have your CNA certification for Delaware or receive your reciprocity from another state
* Have reliable transportation and valid drivers license (including valid auto insurance/registration)
* Must possess a positive attitude and good critical thinking skills
* Requires the ability to work independently
* Client visits typically begin at 0700, so the ability to start at 0700 is required
Location/Region: Newark, DE (19702)