Automotive Service Technician
Jaguar Land Rover North Haven has an incredible job opportunity for you.
Our extremely busy shop is looking for a Certified Mercedes Benz or BMW technician, or an experienced luxury brand technician.
This opportunity could earn you top pay of $35 to $40 dollars per hour, a $5000.00 sign on bonus, and a technician longevity bonus plan.
We'll provide on and off-site training with pay.
Jaguar Land Rover North Haven offers an aggressive compensation Health Insurance, 401K, and Paid Vacation.
If you wish to be a part of a winning and growing team of automotive professionals, take advantage of this unique offer and apply today or call Gary Gargano 203-678-6313.
Benefits * 401(k) Program
* Professional and Respectful Work Environment
* Excellent Training & Advancement Opportunities
* Health Insurance * Paid Vacation
Job Responsibilities The Automotive Service Technician is responsible for performing accurate diagnostics on all makes and models of automobiles.
You will also be responsible for providing fast, accurate, high-quality, efficient mechanical repairs.
In addition, you will be considered the knowledge leader in the service department and will have a key technical sales role in dealing directly with customers at times.
Specific duties for the Automotive Service Technician include:
* Diagnose and repair to specifications ensuring vehicles are safe to drive.
* Closely inspect parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, other troublesome items
* Adequately explain technical diagnosis and required repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis
* Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay current with rapidly changing automobile technology
* Inspect repair work performed by other technicians
* Provide technical assistance and training to other shop techs.
* Maintains high customer satisfaction standards
As an Automotive Service Technician, you must have an engaging and high-energy personality and the ability to set the pace and tone while helping to develop the team around you.
You must also have a strong work ethic, work well as part of a team and take pride in the work you do.
Specific qualifications for the Automotive Service Technician position include:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated Customer Service skills
* Ability to lift to 75 lbs. on occasion
* Required to operate and monitor operating equipment
* Physically capable to stand, kneel and crawl for extended periods of time when necessary
* Out-going personality with experience at developing relationships
* Can work in a fast pace environment and are organized and can manage your time
* Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
Location/Region: North Haven, CT (06473)