The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners.
Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future.
Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment.
Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own.
We will continually strive to define, improve and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automobile industry.
* Have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
* Have a positive upbeat attitude. * Be willing to go above and beyond for customer experience/satisfaction.
* Have a sense of professionalism and be able to smile in the face of adversity and demanding clients.
* Have the drive to learn and progress within the company.
* Be skilled in typing and using a computer based programming.
* Be organized and detail orientated with paperwork and scheduling.
* Able to handle multitasking (being able to handle two or three customers at the same time while verifying information.)
* Have great phone skills (handling multi-lined phone systems, taking messages, live transfers, and having a professional phone etiquette)
Responsiblities * Answering incoming phone calls.
* Making reservations or quoting pricing.
* Verifying driver license and insurance information.
* Check that reservations vehicles are ready to go out (clean and gas tank are full).
* Completing rental agreements. * Creating/updating sublets for service customer.
* Completing the return of rental agreements.
What We Offer * Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy
* Opportunity to earn The Suburban Collection President’s Club Award
* Vacation pay * Community-centric
* Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations
* Ranked #26 on Crain’s 2017 Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Companies
* 401k with company match * Maternity leave
* Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses)
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion in 2014
Location/Region: Sterling Heights, MI (48313)