Pay Range: $14.00 to $32.00 per hour
This job is at our service center on Cedar Spring Road in Spartanburg
Starting pay rate is based on experience.
Skill Based Pay Rate Reviews Every 6 Months until you reach top pay
We need Technicians with Mechanical Experience - Welding is secondary
Demonstrated skill in one or more of the following areas:
- Mechanic and Technician skills.
- The ability to diagnose failures and make repairs on mechanical, electrical or other various systems on a trailer.
- Tank service and repair
- Knowledge of air brake systems and repairs
- A working knowledge A.B.S. systems
- TIG, aluminum, stainless or carbon welding experience
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- With assistance, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to fit through a 20 inch manhole.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
Polar offers competitive pay dependent on experience and knowledge.
Career advancement is built in at Polar!
Scheduled pay increase reviews every 6 months until you hit top pay!
Some of the perks of working at Polar include:
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tool Purchase Program
- 401k (with Employer Match)
- Scheduled reviews for pay increases
- Career Advancement
- Bonus Pay based on team efficiency
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma or GED
Polar Service Centers, a division of EnTrans International, is the largest nationwide commercial repair and parts supplier serving the tank truck market in the United States. We have close to 30 service centers throughout the U.S. and we are eager to bring more members onto our team.