Home Health Aide Job Duties:
- Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient
- Records patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepses standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Home Health Aide Skills and Qualifications:
Must be 18 Years of Age.
IG Medical Billing & Consulting
IG Medical Billing & Consulting provides superior medical billing and coding and in addition training with over 18 years experience. Our proven and reliable process for the complete revenue cycle, IG Medical Billing & Consulting serves clients in numerous specialties throughout the U.S. We provide training, certifications, transparent data, advanced reporting, superior follow-up of insurance claims, and a results driven process of accurately completing each transaction. We focus on using methods that minimize errors, maximizes revenue, and also provides a clear focus of your practice’s financial health.
IG Medical Billing & Consulting Training Facility
IG Medical Billing and Consulting Training program offers CPC & CBCS training to individuals with no experience or with experience seeking to finish their CEU's (Continued Education). We are accredited & licensed through NHA (National Health-career Association. In Addition our instructors prepare you for your certification with AAPC.
Location/Region: Greenville, SC