Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / General Line
McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Easley, SC is looking for all levels of technicians to join their team!! Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a general line automotive technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
As a General Line Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Must possess at least 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Chrysler experience preferred but not required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Competitive wages
- Benefits available after hire
- Paid vacation
- Professional working environment
- Air-Conditioned Shop!
Start your career as an automotive technician for McKinney Dodge Chrysler Jeep today.
Location/Region: Anderson, SC