Fiesta Lincoln, part of the Berge Automotive Group, is in need of Service Technicians to join our team!
***We are offering a SIGN ON BONUS*** for qualified candidates.
**We also have an opening at our Mazda/Volkswagen store!
** The Berge Group is a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for many decades.
We are one of the best Automotive Groups in the Country! Lincoln is at the leading edge of technology and customer service and is positioning themselves to be a leader in the luxury automotive industry. We have amazing new vehicles on the horizon, starting with the all new Lincoln Navigator, Lincoln Nautilus and the much anticipated Lincoln Aviator, this is the beginning of something exciting. Opportunities available for Indepent Technicians who want to work in a dealership!
You will you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
This is a great place to work! Benefits* Sign On Bonus
* Medical & Dental Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts
* Growth Opportunities * Company Paid Life Insurance
* Voluntary Live Insurance * Short/Long Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Program * Employee Discount Program
* Corporate Wellness Program * 401(k) w/ Employer Match
* Sales, Service & Management Training
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience, required
* High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification preferred
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Mesa, AZ (85210)