Location: Homewood Suites Canton
Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction by maintaining cleanliness and sanitation of guest rooms.
- Clean rooms/suites as assigned by supervisor ensuring quality of cleanliness and customer service including but not limited to; vacuuming carpets, cleaning floors, dusting furniture and structural surfaces, changing linen and making beds, cleaning bathroom and bathroom items and removing trash.
- Responsible for reporting room discrepancies and maintenance problems to the supervisor.
- Replace room amenities, literature and other items as directed by supervisor and prescribed by brand standards.
Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs, requests for service and assistance. Respond to special requests from guests.
Team Work – Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Upholds organizational values. Assists with preventative cleaning programs as assigned.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own work to ensure quality. Maintains cleanliness of storage room and stock carts.
Quantity – Meets productivity standards and completes work within a timely manner. Completes rooms within approved budget and time.
Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses chemicals and equipment properly. Wears gloves while cleaning guest rooms. Responsible for any assigned keys and for following key control policies.
Dependability – Is consistently at work and on time. Arrives at scheduled meetings and appointments on time. Is able to meet the demands of the industry with regard to working holidays and weekends.
Initiative – Volunteers readily. Asks for and offers help when needed. Check with supervisor upon completion of room assignments before leaving for the day.
Compliance – Report all lost and found articles and maintenance issues to supervisor. Reports all “Do not Disturbs” and “Refuse Services” to supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred. One year previous housekeeping experience is a plus
At Buffalo Lodging, we are committed to keeping our most important assets – our employees – healthy, happy and productive. To achieve this, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to full time employees that includes the following:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
Location/Region: Canton, MA