D’Addario Nissan has an opening for a Parts Manager to help support our team and provide our customers with exceptional experiences and we know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees.
We have a great work environment, great people, and great benefits.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position with a growing company that cares about their customers and their employees, then it’s time to get to know D’Addario’s. (This could also be an opportunity for a strong assistant manager to grow into that position they know they can handle!)
* Three or more year’s related experience in an automotive parts management position preferred.
* Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Have strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and commissions.
* Capable of reading and following instructions and procedure manuals.
* Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
Responsibilities * Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
* Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
* Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
* Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
* Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
* Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
* Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of inventory.
* Supervises stock order procedures. * Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
* Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
* Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all parts department staff.
* Ensure that all employees follow procedures as outline in our Employee Handbook.
* Enforces their assigned work schedules and adhere to the absenteeism, reporting and tardiness policy.
Benefits * PAID Uniforms.
* 401k * PAID ASE Testing (w/passing grade) & Training Materials.
* PAID Factory Training. * PAID Vacation – One Week after One Calendar Year.
* PAID Sick Days – 5 (If not used, Paid after close of fiscal year)
* PAID Holidays (6 holidays as outlined in employee handbook)
Location/Region: Shelton, CT (06484)