Office Resources Inc.
Reports to: Scheduler / VP of Operations
Prepared: September 24,2018
Execute and complete the delivery, installation and service of systems and conventional furniture while (striving to exceed) customer expectations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Abide by ORI’s dress code and conduct policies on the job site
· Carefully load and unload trucks to ensure safe and damage free delivery
· Using delivery tickets to check and determine that all product is listed, loaded, and accounted for
· Ensure that service carts are taken out to each job site (Service Carts Contain: Vacuum, cleaning supplies, toggles, misc. hardware, etc.)
· Always Operate company vehicles in a safe manner and complete a vehicle clean out at the end of each shift
· Always exhibit professionalism when in the presence of the customer
· Execute all phases of the assigned delivery, service order, installation or project as directed by the lead installer or project manager
· Complete any final adjustments, cleaning, and touch up before leaving the job site. The objective is a “no punch” job.
· Identify and communicate damages, omissions, and customer concerns to the scheduler. Utilize the CAR form to be returned with the order paperwork
· Execute punch list procedures as directed by the lead installer or the delivery ticket
· Provide assistance and guidance to new employees as needed
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Valid driver’s license
· Must be able to work overtime and weekend hours when required
· Strong customer service focus
· Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
· Yearly training on new products and the ability to train sub-contractors on new product as needed
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
- Lead Installer
- Project Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer
ORI, Inc. is an insights led commercial furnishings dealer that provides knowledge, products and services to help our customers achieve their desired business results. We are the exclusive Platinum Steelcase dealer that serves a wide variety of customers throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Established in 1945, ORI has been a leader in creating work, learning and healing spaces for our clients. Our core values include Integrity, Relationships, Celebrating Success and Striving for Excellence. We offer highly competitive compensation and a generous benefit package that includes bonus potential and 401K.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer