We're here to help our customers in central Minnesota with all their automotive service needs.
The main reason that we're so adept at Quick Lane Tire and Auto at Tenvoorde is our incredible team.
Our expert team of automotive technicians have decades of training and field experience between them.
With so much knowledge and so many skills under their belts, our professional service mechanics do their job with three key characteristics: Efficiency, Respect, and Success.
The Quick Lane Service Advisor at Quick Lane Tire & Auto is the first representative of customer relations and service sales.
This individual should be courteous with customers, be able to describe symptoms quickly and accurately and efficiently generate repair orders.
The Quick Lane Service Advisor job encompasses the proper satisfaction of customer and vehicle related concerns, meeting service sales objectives and the thorough and accurate performance of designated administrative activities.
What We Offer
* $45,000 to $55,000 yr - Base plus Commission
* Medical and Dental
* 401k Plan
Paid time off and vacation
Growth opportunities *
Paid Training *
Employee vehicle purchase plans *
Family owned and operated *
Long term job security *
Health and wellness *
Flexible Work Schedule *
Discounts on products and services
* Promptly meet and greet service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
* Listen to the customers reason and concern for bringing their vehicle to the service department.
* Offer logical diagnostic service or repair to satisfy the customer's concern.
* Provide written, accurate estimates for all service and repairs.
* Answer incoming phone calls promptly and courteously to satisfy customers inquiry.
* Introduce customers to the Vehicle Report Card and explain recommendations from the multi point inspection.
* Strong Communication Skills * Ability to work under pressure
* Knowledge of computer programs and tablets
* Minimum of 1 year service/sales experience or equivalent
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, MN (56301)