Special Counsel, the largest legal staffing firm in the US, is looking to expand our San Francisco team! We are interested in hiring a temporary legal recruiter to recruit and place interim attorneys and high level legal support in both temporary and direct hire roles. If you’re an experienced legal recruiter interested in joining a fun, outgoing team with a great culture, we’d love to chat with you about your professional experience and what would make you a great fit with our team. We’re looking for recruiters that are interested in managing all levels of recruiting and/or recruiters interested in full-cycle sales/recruiting opportunities focused on working with our elite corporate and law firm clients throughout the Bay Area. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Managing all aspects of legal recruiting including sourcing, interviewing and submitting candidates for open positions
- Generating and qualifying new sales leads
- Handling client and candidate communication
- Serving as a subject matter expert on local market trends within targeted roles and industries
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Embraces, and is energized by, innovative and outside-the-box initiatives
- Intermediate experience with leveraging social media
If you are interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA