The 2018 finalist for best places to work in Colorado is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join Schomp Automotive.
Schomp employees provide the highest level of service and deliver a great experience for everyone that works for and with Schomp Automotive.
* Our employees come first * Customers have a great experience if they work with employees that love their work.
* Upward mobility
* We promote from within.
Employees have the opportunity to apply and interview for open job positions that match their abilities and resume.
* Employee Discounts * Employees are eligible for discounts on vehicles, parts, and service through the seven manufacturers we represent.
* Medical and Dental coverage
* 401K with a company match
* Paid vacation
* On-Site gym
* Employee Assistance Program with free counseling sessions
As an AR Clerk you will...
* Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
* Post revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
* Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
* Maintain records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
* Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
* Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
* Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
* Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing reports
* Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.Qualifications:
* Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
* Exceptional time management
* Ability to work non-traditional hours to support customer needs
* Flexibility to work occasional nights, weekends, and as needed to ensure completion of customer resolutions
* Proven experience with customer engagement
* Effective oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize important activities.
* Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Valid Driver’s license
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* 1 – 3 years previous Accounts Receivable experience.
* Accounting education is preferred
* Demonstrated clerical and organizational skills.
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical and problem solving skills a must.
* Possess excellent time management skills.
* Must be insurable by Schomp insurance
Work Environment * Will primarily work in an office environment
* 70% sitting
* 30% walking, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, etc.
* Visual acuity to read and enter information on computer screens.
* Must be able to sit or stand in a stationary position for extended periods of time.
* Requires frequent reaching, bending, repetitive hand movements
* Regular, punctual attendance is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Expected Hours of Work * This is a full-time position
* Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Schomp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Schomp is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees.
All employment decisions at Schomp are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Schomp will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)