Job ID 79515 Full / Part Time:Full time
You will be responsible for:
- Partnering with identified medical leaders to develop and implement expert clinical care delivery systems for a defined patient population or service.
- Demonstrating outstanding clinical and service delivery and utilizes critical thinking, problem solving and expert knowledge to identify and facilitate systems improvements with a strong focus on health promotion, risk reduction and population-based health care.
- Assuming a leadership role in planning and implementing clinical initiatives and quality improvements that demonstrate effective positive progress in key performance metrics such as patient satisfaction, LOS, cost/case and staff engagement or others as defined by program goals.
- Collaborating with inter-professional team members to enhance outcomes across the continuum of care by utilizing, critiquing and/or conducting research to promote evidenced based practice.
- Identifying high risk patient care issues and trends and implements interventions to achieve optimal/benchmark quality outcomes.
- Assuming a leadership role in population based clinical strategic planning and participates on key committees related to that planning.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with regional providers (primary care and post acute) and local community organizations to advance population health across region.
- Developing and providing clinical education to direct care clinical staff, cross continuum inter-professional team members as well as patients and families.
- Participating in community education and awareness campaigns to advance population based health initiatives.
- Knowledge about health care /payment reform and its impact on given population. Participates in creating novel delivery models to meet changing regulations and mandates.
What will you need?
- Education: BSN required, MSN preferred.
- Experience: Five or more years acute care inpatient experience with one to three years Oncology experience. Current knowledge of Chemotherapy and administration.
- Certification: ONS certification and Health Care Provide CPR certification required.
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealh of Massachusetts.
What you need to know:
- This is a full time position
- Hours: 40
- Shift: Days
- Some weekends may be required
Education:Bachelor of Arts (Required)Languages:Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of MassachusettsWork Experience:Competencies:Responsibilities:Skills:
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Springfield, MA