Job Title: Commercial Loan Sales & Service
Locations: Louisville, KY, Sellersburg, IN
German American Bancorp and its family of financial services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
Provide support for lenders to assist in daily customer activities from loan origination to closing. Satisfy customers by providing superior customer service. Provide excellent support to lenders to allow them to concentrate their time on sales and new business. Perform independently with a limited degree of supervision by handling a wide range of administrative tasks for several lenders. Extensive interaction with customers, prospects, attorneys, Credit Department, Loan Operations, Branches and other areas of the company on a daily basis.
This position involves a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Serve and satisfy the Bank’s customers.
- Provide superior customer service by handling all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Be the customer contact point. Be a problem solver. Encourage customers to call anytime with whatever needs they may have.
- Handle new prospect calls, obtaining preliminary information needed by the lender.
- Contact customers for information needed by Credit Analysts, Attorneys and lenders.
- Make sure all elements of loan request are obtained before sending to the Loan Operations Department.
- Set up time, date and location with customers to have loan documents signed.
- Review checklist and all documents for proper execution. Forward closing package to Loan Operations for processing.
- Contact “highly sensitive” customers regarding overdrafts, past due payments, at the lender’s request.
- Assist lenders with cross sales opportunities for other bank products and services that will meet customer’s needs.
- Perform other duties as required from time to time when asked by management.
This position will be located at: Louisville, KY
Initial Training to be conducted at: Sellersburg, IN
Location/Region: Louisville, KY