At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a PRN Dentist to join our healthcare team at Lexington Fayette County Jail in Lexington, KY.
Corizon Health Dentists provide dental services and direct patient care to inmates as well as clinical examination of admissions and treatment of patient needs.
- Performs and interprets radiographic exams as indicated.
- Performs operative dentistries including appropriate repair of caries to alleviate pain.
- Makes proper referral for procedures, which cannot be performed at facility.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or accidents to the site or Regional Medical Director.
- Currently licensed in the state of Kentucky.
- Maintains current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) number.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Location/Region: Lexington, KY, US