We are seeking a Production Scheduler to join our team! The Production Clerk will coordinate the flow of work and materials between departments as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Review and distribute supplies and shipments in a timely manner
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Compile reports on costs and inventory levels
- Review and communicate production status reports
- Serve as point of contact between production and planning teams
- Previous experience in production, planning, or other related fields
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents, U.S. refugees, asylees or temporary residents under amnesty provisions [as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3)] and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and, if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes. Additionally, potential employee’s names will be screened against the Consolidated Screening List (maintained by the United States government) to determine eligibility to receive technical data.
STEICO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
STEICO Industries Inc. is the leading manufacturer of precision tube, duct and weld assemblies to the world's major airframe manufacturers and their sub tiers servicing the commercial, regional and defense sectors. We produce build to print assemblies to customer specifications and regularly help our customers reduce costs through manufacturing efficiencies across a broad range of in-house processes. STEICO was founded in 2001. From the outset, our drive has been to serve our customers reliably with quality products, delivered on time. We are an agile, responsive business that takes pride in meeting urgent requirements and supporting our customers over the long term.
Steico Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Location/Region: Oceanside, CA