Job Description: The Prefabrication Shop Welder position works side by side with Wall Panel Technicians to prefabricate exterior and interior wall panels for commercial buildings. MIG welding experience required.
- At least 3 years’ experience with MIG welding process
- Commitment to working safety at all times.
- Prior experience with prefabricated building products or general carpentry a HUGE plus.
- History of D1.1 (all positions) AWS certification MIG
- Trade school or vocational education.
- Prior Carpentry experience a HUGE plus!!!
SHIFT: First 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Klover Contracting is a commercial carpentry company and manufacturer of prefabricated wall sytems founded in 1991. We exist to reinvent the way construction is done. Our mission is uncommon and requires trade professionals with uncommon capabilities. We offer one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry because extraordinary associates deserve extraordinary benefits. So if you have a burning desire for self-improvement, a willful embrace for change, and a natural capability for the skills required, please submit your application.
Location/Region: Quakertown, PA